I am Zachary Pratt and this is where I will share all my hiking adventures with friends as I conquer everything in my way.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hiking rules

20 rules.... For now...



Rule 1

Death by gardener snake would be the worst way to die\

Rule 2

Girls are always going up while I'm going down

Rule 3

Ice axes will make things more interesting

Rule four

Roots are evil

Rule 5

Trail running can be dirty dirty

Rule 6

If you don't know where you're going, it's Narnia

Rule 7

Birds like my nuts

Rule 8

Lake Serene=Heaven

Rule 9

Trick people with a wolf dog

Rule 10

Days I can't hike are ALWAYS SUNNY

Rule 11

Vertigo is bad

Rule 12

Preparation, Preparation, Preparations

Rule 13

Don't go climbing water falls

Rule 14

If it's worth doing, its worth over doing

Rule 15

Saunter, don't hike

Rule 16

VOODOO ROCKS can be odd

Rule 17

Silence is golden

Rule 18

Find a short easy hike... For warm ups of course

Rule 19

Pick up where others left off

Rule 20

If it looks like a trail... It likely is...

No comments:

Post a Comment