I am Zachary Pratt and this is where I will share all my hiking adventures with friends as I conquer everything in my way.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Guess whos back?

Everyone to everyone.
So this maybe "just another blog" but I find the prospect of sharing my adventures with the world to be an almost desirable thing to do.
A lot of people may not even go out in the way I do. I have many major goals for my hiking, which is what this blog is and will be for that. I'll include my travels as well a set of rules that my fellow hikers and I learn about during our time in nature. I hope to eventually make this a book eventually and who knows where it'll end up at.
And this time.. I'll be bringing some friends

 

 
 
 
For all of you from me, I hope you enjoy
"To see the world, Things dangerous to come to, to see each other and to feel. That is the meaning of life"
 




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxpTx0VDBKw

No comments:

Post a Comment