I am Zachary Pratt and this is where I will share all my hiking adventures with friends as I conquer everything in my way.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

And so it starts

Hello there everyone

My name is Zachary Barlow and this is a new blog I am starting that will be high lighting all my hikes I do in collaboration with my good friend, Noah Hebert. It won't just be him though. This new blog will give me an excuse to post all of my hiking information and Noah's (I just have to figure out how to give him co-control).

This won't just be a small thing as well. After awhile, our hikes will get bigger and bigger and hopefully our reader's will enjoy our content more and more through out the entire time we use this method of posting.

If you have any suggestions on where we should hike, what we should do with this group or you want to share your own hiking experience's with us, I hope to get a web page going with fan posts to share there specific adventures but that is all in due time.

Our first hike that we'll talk about will be Lake Serene and that will come as soon as I can make it happen.

Till then, Keep Calm and Climb On

No comments:

Post a Comment